Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Open research is a broad term that reflects how new technology is changing the future of research, ultimately making research more collaborative, open, transparent, effective and efficient. Pragati Publication is working with the wider research community to empower researchers to be more effective, better equipped to collaborate and share their research. Find out more about how we are doing this in the areas of open access, research data and science and society. International research journal of basic and applied sciences is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal freely available online. The aim of the journal is to publish articles that contribute significantly to the body of knowledge. It publishes both theoretical and empirical articles. Published articles use scientific research methods, including statistical analysis, case studies, field research and historical analysis. International research journal of basic and applied sciences may target scientists, researchers, professors, students and related domains. Not simply an online periodical, International research journal of basic and applied sciences is also a forum for exchange of imaginative ideas readers wish to share. Contributions of articles and your comments about this site are therefore welcome.
The journal was UGC approved till 14.06.2019
Journal Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFIT OF AUTHOR:
- International journal of basic and applied research is an open access journal, which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the International journal of basic and applied research website.
- The corresponding author will received Digital Certificates on behalf of all the Authors, which is included in Publication Fees.
- A lot of our journals receive a large number of papers, but unlike many traditional printed journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. Our journals are all published online and therefore we have no physical restrictions on the number or size of the papers that we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. We have one of the fastest turnaround times of any publisher in the world. Generally peer review is complete within 1 weeks and the editor's decision within 24 hours of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 2 weeks for a final decision.
- The advantages of being an open access, online only publisher are numerous, but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match. We often receive feedback from authors amazed at how prompt, professional yet friendly all their communication was with us, throughout the publishing process.
- We respond within 24 hours for any query or submission at International journal of basic and applied research.